PHP missing MySQL extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

joemgap

Reaction score
After changing the PHP version to 7.0, I am getting this error:
Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.

My first solution was reverted the PHP version back to 5.6 but I got the same error.

Last edited:

lylex10h

Reaction score
Go to "Select PHP Version" and make sure mysqli, mysqlnd and pdo_mysql are checked for PHP 7

lylex10h

Reaction score
Make sure the PHP 7 settings look like:
php7_settings.png

If that does not work, create .php file with the following code and post a link.
PHP:
<? phpinfo(); ?>

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
If that does not work, create .php file with the following code and post a link.
do to the large security risk - for free-hosting accounts - x10hosting has disabled (blocked) these PHP Functions --> [exec] - [shell_exec] - [enable dl] - [system] - [passthru] - [phpinfo]

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It shouldn't, and I wouldn't count on it working much longer. One does tend to see some config errors after server maintenance, and phpinfo() being enabled is definitely a config error here.

joemgap

Reaction score
Any admin here? I want a RESET on my account. Actually I did some cleaning in the file manager, maybe deleting everything I saw outside "public_html" folder may have caused this error after I changed my PHP version.

Status
Not open for further replies.