PHP MySQL enviroment for windows?

digitalfarm

Reaction score
What are the program you all use in order to artifially install scripts such as mambo on your computer (windows OS)

digitalfarm

Reaction score
I mena there are some programs that install apache and php and MySQL on your computer therby allowing you to install php scripts and run right on the computer without the internet connection

dsfreak

Reaction score
I had Apache 2 Triad, didn't like it much. I do like xampp though. (apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html). Download and install full package. If ya need any help, just email or PM me about it.

digitalfarm

Reaction score
Ok never tried apache2triad..And I don't think I have time to install Apahe and the rest individually.
right now I use EasyPHP.Works good except for some reason I can't install IPB v2.0.Phpbb works fine

funindia

Reaction score
I've installed PHPTrilad from download.com, it has it all described by dsfreak. Also it is compitable with all windows. Setup file is only arround 12MB. Go for it. No need to any special kind setup.

Articz

Reaction score
is EasyPHP good ive heard about but not sure wheater it worth the hassle of downloading and installing it?

dsfreak

Reaction score
Yea, I have heard EasyPHP is good, but, still, if you want to be able to combine almost everything, then get Apache 2 Triad, or XAMPP

zhizhaqy

Reaction score
I like to use phptriad for my first project and develop my small web in local pc.but since webhosting using cpanel and fantastico (am i right spelling it??) just click on fantastico icons from cpanel and click on auto install script (e.g : Mambo,phpnuke and others cms)

you can download http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html. that is a best software i ever tried.

phptriad is very old software and i never find upgrade on it.

digitalfarm said:
What are the program you all use in order to artifially install scripts such as mambo on your computer (windows OS)