PHp online xamz

vishnurg

Reaction score
hi friendsss,,,

can anyone suggest Names of some PHP online examination which will be a worth for me ...iam not a expert but i am mad about php coding .....so i wish to take one to proove myself ....

winlux

Reaction score
If you are an enthusiast you don't need to prove yourself. It's the interest that got php where it is in the first place. Go check out php's website and serach sourceforge.org for programmes that make use of php and contribute code through those projects. You will then have the gratitude of millions of linux users that use open source which that is more than just proving yourself. A lot of projects will gladly take you on just because you know how to use php and may help with simple modules if your skills aren't quite that expertly developed. Unfortunately I'm stuck to document writing and answering what I can in forums about technical questions in programmes I'm familiar with. I have no talent with the languages. My best so far just a few basic calculators and getting to connect and manipulate databases to a minimal extent.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
I agree with the person above. I believe www.w3schools.com has a test and certification for php, I may be wrong though.

Malfist

it took me 10 seconds to find http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_quiz.asp

are you lazy?
[edit]
i think i faild it:
Result:
18 of 20

90%

You can be proud of yourself!

Time Spent
2:19
[edit2]