PHP PDO Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

gymid

Reaction score
Hey,

As I can see, the issue was fixed, where no PHP files could be displayed. However, now I keep getting the error on the Vanilla Softaculous Install:

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/gymid/public_html/forum/library/database/class.database.php on line 54

After some googling, it seems that PDO has been disabled on the server (starka) and that it needs to be enabled through WHM, which isn't possible. Is this definitive (should I change my forum) or will this get fixed in the near future?

Thanks

Edit: Here's the link http://gymid.co.cc/forum/

Last edited:

sarah.b.morley87

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I really don't want to have to change my code everywhere that I accessed the database using the PDO class, so I hoping this is fixed soon.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Whoops, this should be fixed in a couple of hours.

sarah.b.morley87

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Skizzerz. What's the current status of fixing this problem (since it's been more than a couple of hours)?

fruitytest89

Reaction score
Yeah I have the same PDO prob -

its 23:30 GMT - do you have an ETA for this fix?

cheers

sarah.b.morley87

Reaction score
Well, I lost patience and went ahead and changed every place that I used the PDO class to the old fashioned way of accessing the database. It was oh-so-fun, but worth it to make the website working again.

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
Just means PDO is not installed or is misconfigured. Skizzerz did however say it should be fixed in a couple of hours 2 days ago. Nothing on the status page either.

Will just have to be patient.

ambikadivya84

Reaction score
Hi all , I have the same problem . I don't want to change PDO extension . Someone do something to rectify the issue .
Thanks.

fruitytest89

Reaction score
Yeah - I've re-written my code
can't wait for PDO error to be fixed

now if we can only get mail() to work ....

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm rebooting Starka, which will fix the PDO issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.