php protect

denzil

Reaction score
paragraph two on your main page has a spelling mistake. It says: "PHP obfusctaor"

edmund81

Reaction score
Nice clean site. I don't have any PHP code to protect but I can see it being useful. The only slight thing I can think of to make it better is you could make the screenshots more rounded, but that might be just me!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I like it....I'm sure my game development team is using something like this for our work but who knows...if they aren't It's on the list of the next board meeting.

Nice script if it does as you stated...not sure how it all works but I'll probably have someone download it and review it before use.

Good site you have there...make it searchable on google rankings/use seo and you'll sure get some adsense cash from google. :)

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice site.
Neat and clean.
Nothing much you can improve in terms of speed.
Its already doing at its best.
But still you can use CDN to speed it up.But as this site is also intended to earn you income through adsense,CDN is not a suggested entity which costs you money.
If you want real adsense keywords that I got throught using adwords,ask and I can help.
Does this help?

yossijacob30

Reaction score
thanks.

i am sorry i dont understand how the adword keyword can help.
can you please explain ?

chessteaching48

Reaction score
Nice site.

Two suggestions:
1. In the file obfuscation.php replace "obfuscation merely makes it time-consuming, but" by "Obfuscation merely makes it time-consuming, but "
2. Give an example of the resulting Obfuscated php, maybe in the screenshots.