PHP security error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calystos

Reaction score
Yup, still having the problem. IP is still not proper IP and also the php error is still showing up.

REBEL21

Reaction score
thanks compwhizii but it helps and it helped me, i have already told him to open a ticket which he has done,
But thanks cwii (again)

Regards,
Jamie

Oh and its rebel21 lol

Calystos

Reaction score
Thanks for everything peeps, the main reason I use the forum is incase its not a issue that needs an admin, but maybe its something I did wrong or can fix. Thus maybe someone here can answer it incase someone else has had the same issue, :)

Am in live chat now with Tony, so hopefully something will get sorted, :D

EDIT: Nope, nothing he can do either, just have to wait on this ticket an hope an Admin is able to figure out why my IP isn't the proper one atm.

Also hope everything thats been wrote in all the above messages is of use to anyone else who's having this similar problem, :)

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
Thats good i hope you will fix your issue and enjoy x10!!!
Edit:
Im sure will get it sorted soon, x10 are good at fixing issues fast except for my aw stats
regards,
Jamie

Last edited:

Kermy

Reaction score
I've been monitoring this thread. Nice to know that my problem is just not my site as well. Looks like good advice to open a ticket. So, I shall do the same.

Thanks

hommetotem

Reaction score
I have the same probem too, suddenly got "posix_uname has been disable for security reasons" which messes my entire site. Already had opened a ticket a few hours ago but no change yet.

Calystos

Reaction score
Sounds like this issue is pretty serious then if more an more people are being affected by it. Good job I brought it up, so hopefully with everyone putting tickets in the admin may hear us and find/fix the cause of the problem. :happysad:

Calystos

Reaction score
It is when people were on level 2, and are now apparently all reset back to level 1. Yet the control panels state they're still level 2.

Also, the point that the IP addresses are no longer pointing to the right locations for peoples accounts and things. That is what I mean by serious. Somethings gone wrong, therefore hopefully an admin will read everyones tickets and find/fix the problem.

I think its all due to the IP problem, fix that an everything else falls into place. Since all the files/etc are stored on the proper new servers not the old servers which it seems is where the IPs are pointing back to. So therefore once the IP problem is sorted all the peoples php problems should be sorted too.

216.245.212.210 <- Correct Stoli server address according to the various parts of the forum in ref to the server move, and also according to the accounts control panel, etc. Yet web browsers, ftp, ping, etc, are all saying its 174.36.10.70. I even did file comparisons, and that 174 address has many MANY files missing, yet the proper 216 stoli address has all the files. So when I accessed some of the files that should be there via a web browser, it came up with errors saying they didn't exist.

Which is why I think now its not really the php levels to blame, but rather some sort of account mix-up or something to do with the IP re-direction or something.

Last edited:

hommetotem

Reaction score
In my case I am on Level 2 php and until yesterday everything was running fine in my mediawiki installtion. My panel is still displaying level 2 php, so were we demoted to level 1 with the account panel display beig wrong, or were these functions permissions moved to level 3 since yesterday ?

Calystos

Reaction score
In my case I am on Level 2 php and until yesterday everything was running fine in my mediawiki installtion. My panel is still displaying level 2 php, so were we demoted to level 1 with the account panel display beig wrong, or were these functions permissions moved to level 3 since yesterday ?

Try ftp'ing to your site, an I bet your IP isn't the same as the one listed for the server in your account control panel. I'm betting its pointing to the old servers again just like whats happening to me.

I honestly don't think its a php level bug or demotion or anything atm, I think its cos of this IP address glitch.

I'd advise opening a ticket but I'm still waiting on mine atm (about 10 hours or so now). An I bet theres probably hundreds of other people waiting too. So you may wanna open a ticket but expect a wait. An I'm betting we're all waiting on the same problem, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.