PHP send mail not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gestiox

Reaction score
Hello,

As some other users have noticed, mail services are not working in Starka server from yesterday.
Mail services are very important for a web site.
Please, Could someone tell to the administrators?

Many thanks

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Hello,

PHP sendmail is still not working.

Please, could this incident be escalated? I don't know if admin are aware of this incident.

Many thanks.

---------- Post added 12-11-2011 at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-10-2011 at 11:38 PM ----------

Hello,

PHP sendmail is still not working. It has been out of service last days.

Please, could this incident be escalated? I don't know if admin are aware of this incident.

Is there anybody looking this forum? I would appreciate any response

Many thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Hello,

I'm using the advised email account ***@domain and I can see the emails that my web has sent through CPanel => Roundcube webmail, but the emails are not going out. As far as I can see, this incident is affecting other people in free hosting

PHP sendmail is still not working. It has been out of service last days.

Please, could anyone escalate this incident to the admin team?

Is there anything I can do to get email working another time?

Many thanks,

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Hello,

It's very urgent for me to have an answer. Mail services are down for several days without any explanation.

Mails sent through the web site related to new users or order delivery are not arriving.

Please, could anyone alert to the admin team? is there any bypass while they do not fix the incident?

I would appreciate any help or information

Many thanks

---------- Post added 12-12-2011 at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-11-2011 at 09:47 PM ----------

Hello,

I have observed that Admin have solved the incident of mail services.

Anyway, after several days without mail services, I would appreciate any information regarding this incident.

Thank you very much for your help.

Gestiox

Reaction score
Hello

Mail services are down in Starka another time. This is happening very often last week.

Can anyone take this serious problem? or at least, could someone respond to messages of incidents?

Many thanks,

---------- Post added 12-14-2011 at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-13-2011 at 06:48 PM ----------

Hello,

Mail services are still down. Plesase, could anyone take a look?

Many thanks

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Hello,

We has been without email services a lot of days without any comment from X10hosting. Is anyone working on this issue?

Is there anyone looking this forum?

Now furthemore, pages are not loaded or loaded incompletely very often.

Please, could anyone inform me? I'm waiting your news

Many thanks,

Gestiox

Reaction score
Hello,

The problem is not solved and I have received no answer. Please, could anyone send the problem to admin team?

Many thanks

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Email is one of the systems that was affected by our private network moves and will likely not be stable until after all of the moves are complete. There is no ETA on when it will be back up. Also, it can sometimes take a day or two to get a response here, bumping your post every 10 minutes won't get it answered any faster

Last edited:

Gestiox

Reaction score
Hello,

I was very surprised by no response to a major incident, but now I'm even more surprised by your answer.

When answering me that I repeat the message every 10 minutes, perhaps you haven't noticed that the incidence is more than five days old, so there are a couple of messages a day, which to a major incident unanswered does not seem excessive.

I guess for a major incident would have been good to put a message on http://status.x10hosting.com/ (which incidentally is not operational now) and explain that the mail services does not work and at least we would know what to expect.

There are a lot more open incidents related to mail services.

Anyway thank you very much for your response.

Gestiox

Reaction score
Hello,

Yes it's true. I saw it. But it was opened on 12/12/2011 at 07:54 AM and there is a message the same day at 02:05 PM telling that is solved, so I though that the incidence of mail service was not related. I also looked at the many incidents related to email and found no answer so I thought that managers were not aware.

Now I know that it's a known issue and I will not insist, but because the mail service is important to me, do you know if I can do something else than wait?

Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.