Php upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare Demon

Reaction score
I have the error

Fatal error
: SUHOSIN - Use of preg_replace() with /e modifier is forbidden by configuration in /home/andypri/public_html/forums/sources/classes/class_display.php(196) : regexp code on line 196

and have been told to upgrade my php from basic to Intermediate PHP Configuration however I logged in to my account and it already said this
Basic PHP Configuration - Upgrade pending

So does that mean I am upgrading from basic to Intermediate or to basic ? and how long is this going to take and before ask I did not set it off upgrading myself and NO one else has my username and pw the other Root admins on my site dont even have ftp rights so im not about to give them my account login on here so I guess my second question is how did my account start this upgrade did you admins on here do it ?

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
No, we didn't do it. Go back in and request an upgrade to intermediate php. It will take about 12 hours to complete.

Nightmare Demon

Reaction score
Your request for a PHP version change has been submitted and is pending review. You will receive a notification of our decision once we review your request.

You currently have an application pending for PHP version 2.

Intermediate PHP Configuration - Application pending

So in about 12 hrs I should have my site back up ?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm taking care of this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.