PHP Version Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinGate

Reaction score
I have requested "Advanced PHP Configuration" and offcourse you allowed me to have this version.
Thank you for this but i still have some problems with this version.
My blog webpage "Wordpress" still give me some errors because of some changes at server.
It canot get articles and put them on my website anymore. I need few changes to be made if is posible.

I get these errors:
Warning: file() [function.file]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in ...
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in ...
Warning: file(http://www.articledashboard.com/rss/Finance/57) [function.file]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in ...

I think that if you enable me file() and implode() everything will work fine.

Thank you !

rockthecasbah

Reaction score
Hello.

If the functions are not related to something that was disabled by the admin(s), you could probably solve the problem with a clean install of Wordpress.

I had the NUMEROUS problems with my Wordpress blog, even on Advanced. Try what I did (reinstall Wordpress using Fantastico and then upload your old files/wordpress database) and it should go back to normal. It shouldn't take TOO long depending on how big your site is.

Of course, if those functions you describe are purposely disabled, then I guess clean install doesn't do anything.

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Whoops, it looks like I didn't enable remote file includes / streams for version 2 and version 3. I'm changing it now, it should work momentarily.

We do not do anything with file() and implode(). The problem with file() may be caused by the restrictions placed on remote streams and includes.

The only thing that I can think of with implode() is that it changed some how from PHP version 5.2.3 to 5.2.4.

WinGate

Reaction score
So... can this be solved? I don't know what's on server so i can't say anything about it... i just say my problems :)

I'm gonna wait that problems to be solved, because without there 2 functions my blog is NULL "=0"

Thank You verry much for fast support.

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Where are you seeing these errors? I've made the changes to version 3's configuration. I want to verify that it's working for you now, or make some more changes if it is not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.