PHP Version Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
We're going to be changing the interval at which the scripts that update account PHP versions runs. Instead of having it run every hour, it will run every six hours.

When the script runs, it shuts down cPanel for a short period of time to make changes to some configuration files. When this happens, no one is able to connect to cPanel until it restarts. This is a problem for us and one of the main reasons for us making this change. Instead of having downtime with cPanel every hour, it will happen once every six hours.

This change will be made later tonight (November 14th) and will happen on every server (Ad-Free & Ad-Enhanced).

Last edited:

nol888

Reaction score
Did it occur yet? I know my PHP is still a little screwy from the server change.

thecalfs

Reaction score
Ok, I've changed my pho version cuz i think it was wrong, please change me to basic php please

nakg0d

Reaction score
I am currently under the "Intermediate PHP Configuration" for my account, and it came to my attention that the cURL function stopped returning appropriate responses.

My main script relies heavily on this feature, and I would like to know if this is a problem with other people or something that was revoked from this PHP configuration.

X-QlusioN

Reaction score
@ nakg0d: I'm experiencing the same thing

This occured since they changed the ad-free ciroc into ad-free cossacks...

maybe a flaw in the setup?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You will need to wait for the PHP version to reupdate, it's part of switching servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.