PHP_NUKE HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwstC

Reaction score
Hi,

I need alot of help on php-nuke and i deleted the wrong file so it keeps saying error can someone help me with it???

I'm left with::

.trash 700
tmp 700
Create New File
.contactemail 0 k 600
.lastlogin 0 k 600

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you delete your public_html folder?

TwstC

Reaction score
I'm trying to ask Rhianna to delet my account then reactivate it so no worrys until i get an email back :) thanks for helping tho :biggrin:

Nvm she cannot delet it :frown:

and yea i deleted that

Corey you there?

Rhianna

Reaction score
TwistC has been sending me messages without specific/explicit information such as this one:
Well can you help me delet it then reactivate it please because i delet the wrong file and it won't let me do anything :(

Based upon information such as the above, I urged him to write his problem in the Support Sub-Forum in hopes that his account could be salvaged without being deleted.

I also explained that although I am good at creating accounts, deleting accounts is an area I do not have as much practice in.
I think an Admin would be better at dealing with this situation.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you deleted all your core files it would be better to recreate, PM me your subdomain, username and password.

-Corey

prasys

Reaction score
You deleted Public_HTML..I thought.....Oh well , Get a new account back..Next time , create phpnuke not in the main folder (aka not in the root) instead create it on /home/username/public_html/nuke

Rhianna

Reaction score
prasys said:
You deleted Public_HTML..I thought.....Oh well , Get a new account back..Next time , create phpnuke not in the main folder (aka not in the root) instead create it on /home/username/public_html/nuke

Thank you, prasys, that's an excellent tip. :smile:
It seems as if everybody wants to use phpnuke, but not everyone knows how to set it up :whatchuta

prasys

Reaction score
Yep, I think I am going to write an article about it

Just give me sometime (busy with WOW and PearPC Project)..I will write "Fool-Proof" guide..I bet , it will help everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.