Phpbb or mybb

• Phpbb

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Mybb

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

brittbr2

Reaction score
Hey so excited have forum script do you think is better MyBB or PHPBB I just started using phpbb and I like it better than mybb because it's a better admin center and more unique the only thing I don't like Is the lack of Addons for 3.1

bradleyx

Reaction score
i use mybb mostly but i have used phpbb. mybb to me is easier to theme then phpbb. but phpbb is easier to code with then mybb. what i mean is adding custom pages to phpbb is easier then mybb.

Ohso

Prime Account
Reaction score
3.1 is not even 6 months old so you wont find a lot of exciting extensions for it. That why I stick to 3.0.12 as it will also be supported for a while longer anyway. plus, you can modify it to your hearts content whereas with 3.1 they have decided to discourage hacking core files.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
Also with 3.0.12 there are a lot more mods......there are still a ton of mods that have yet to become extensions

Patrick.B

Reaction score
Hey :)

My personal opinion was phpBB work's better than MyBB.

Admin Panel is clearly better for community usage, and the dev. community of phpBB is really big, you can found really good mods, scripts and template up to date and with a nice style :cat:

A+