phpbb problem

Jimsson

Reaction score
hey!

i've made a phpbb3 forum and i am the only user so far. but when i try going to any of the control panels there is an error message like this:
Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/jimsson/public_html/forum/includes/functions_module.php(328) : eval()'d code on line 328

What is the problem and how can i fix it?

thanks

sry for not doing a good search.. i found out that i have to wait some 6 hours until it starts working properly!

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
You need to upgrade the PHP to intermediate from the account management panel.

reglus

Reaction score
if that dosent work then try posting it in the phbb forums. They are very good at answering question. They sorted out so many problems for me when i tried to intergrate phbb3 into my website.

sunils

Reaction score
This problem is due to the version of php you are allocated to you by default by x10. X10 gives you a basic php version initially. Later you have to apply for intermediate version from your account panel. This error requires you to upgrade your php version to intermediate. All the best in getting the error cleared.

Jimsson

Reaction score
okay thanks! i sent an request to get intermediate and i got an email saying i'll get it but i have to wait up to 12 hours.. awesome! :D

khalloud

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I had the same problem and been upgrated to the intermediate version of PHP but got always the same error.

Please Help me.

For information, I installed phpBB3, and now have the intermediate PHP version. I requested the intermediate version of PHP because of another error, and it's pretty good but weared, but the PHP upgrade request was accepted in a few minutes !

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I had the same problem and been upgrated to the intermediate version of PHP but got always the same error.

Please Help me.

For information, I installed phpBB3, and now have the intermediate PHP version. I requested the intermediate version of PHP because of another error, and it's pretty good but weared, but the PHP upgrade request was accepted in a few minutes !

Your application may have been accepted in minutes, but to make it clear to others who read this, the script runs once every 6 to 12 hrs ( depends when the script last run ). So just because you see it says Intermediate and you got the e-mail, doesn't mean you have the script activated yet.

mvd7793

Reaction score
Someone needs to make a sticky thread that says phpBB Eval Code Error. There have been waaaay too many posts about it.