phpMyAdmin MYSQL - Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillapsfi

Reaction score
Getting this error when trying to access PHPMyAdmin:

phpMyAdmin - Error
#2002 - The server is not responding (or the local MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured)

The last change i made was changing my domain name from gillincorporated.exofire.net to gillincorporated.net. My domain name is registered through namecheap. It worked fine intially after the domain name change. Now I'm having all types of problems. These are the things I did:

1. pointed the domain name to the x10 network servers
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com
2. changed the domain name in the account management panel
3. logged into the blog admin panel and changed the domain name to gillincorporated.net in the options page
4. changed all the links on the site from gillincorporated.exofire.net to gillincorporated.net

At this point everything was working fine I could access all the pages.
Later that day I wasn't able to reach any of the blog pages. I was getting the phpMyAdmin - Error #2002 when trying to login to MyPHPadmin. Also I got an error establishing connection to database error so I:

5. changed DB_host in wp-config to 'mysql.x10hosting.com' from localhost

At this point I stopped getting the wordpress error establishing connection to database erorr but I am still unable to log into myphpadmin and I get error 404 messgages for the pages instead of the previous establishing connection to database error.

Also my home page is a static page with links to my blog. The links were all changed to gillincorporated.net but when I click on them they take me to gillincorporated.exofire.net and I get an error 404 page not found error

:rant2::rant2:

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
As far as getting the 404 i have just checked and have reviewed all links and have no issues.

Gill Inc Travel
Phone: (704) 837-2622
Email Us

Info.

As far as the PHPmyadmin the staff is working hard to get the issues fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.