PHPNuke Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoot4thrill

Reaction score
I've tried to download PHPNuke 7.9 through Fantastico and I tried to install PHPNuke 7.6 manually. Both times the same error occurred. The font seemed weird and the words that were underlined were offcenter. The underline was lined up to the left of the words and then it went under them.

____like this

On the top of the webpage it said that something was wrong with the lang file that was linked through the mainfile.php.

Can anyone help me with this? (i've successfully downloaded phpnuke many times before manually)

Also, when I get this fixed I have already created an email account in cPanel so I was wondering if I set up a Q & A form could I get it to send it to that email (it's already set up in Outlook Express), or would the server block it from sending?

-Thanks in advance

Last edited:

alfren

Reaction score
your installation was successful, in order to remove that _text, try to restart your computer or open your site in another browser. The cause of this is when you login to cpanel, your phpnuke site will like that. although it only happened here in x10

shoot4thrill

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the speedy reply. I'm gonna like this place more than I thought.

What about the email question though?

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
The server should send it. What php version do you have? Go to www.x10hosting.com/account and under PHP Details apply for the intermediate version. The change will take about 24 hours. (Maybe longer due to the current on-going server work)

Status
Not open for further replies.