PHPNuke Registering Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoot4thrill

Reaction score
I have successfully installed PHPNuke 8.0 and upgraded to the latest version of phpBB. I registered a normal user name and went to check my email and saw that I did receive the email.

I clicked the link...and this is where the problems happend. The forum loaded up and so did the theme but NONE of the forum categories showed up. The forum was empty. When I logged out the forum showed up again...

Any suggestions?

When I click that link something should show up saying that my account was activated successfully.

crazy1701d

Reaction score
See what happens if you auto activate the account. If you do that it should log you into your acount right then. I use ravennuke which is 7.6 not real sure about 8.0 but it sounds like a code issue. Has anyone else tried to register? Does it happen to them? Did that happen before you upgraded phBB?

bnaylor

Reaction score
which phpbb version are you using. if your using phpbb3 then you must create a category, then create sub-categories inside of them or they will not show up. hope this helps.

shoot4thrill

Reaction score
Yes is did happen before I upgraded phpBB. Where can I download a mod to autoactivate PHP? If it sends me the email and then I loads the theme why won't the forum just show up?
Edit:
which phpbb version are you using. if your using phpbb3 then you must create a category, then create sub-categories inside of them or they will not show up. hope this helps.

I already did this.
Edit:
More Info: It shows my forum index link and then under that theres a bar that says "information bar" but then theres nothing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.