Pissed off by x10hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

priyaa161

Reaction score
well at least you didn't have your entire web cleared out during the databse transfer. i lost my entire data last time. 3 years worth of works, suddenly gone.

It's really painful to hear something like that. And more painful for you. I've also faced such situation when I lost nearly 40GB of software and songs (downloaded from internet) on a sudden window failure. Obviously Your condition is much more pathetic. From that day I've made a habit to backup everything. You must also make this habit.

Last edited:

castler

Reaction score
I've made the neccessary backups from the data off the stoli servers, but with them being in .sql files, I don't know exactly how to restore them to the new site.

priyaa161

Reaction score
I've made the neccessary backups from the data off the stoli servers, but with them being in .sql files, I don't know exactly how to restore them to the new site.

Go to phpmyadmin and there you'll find IMPORT. Use it to import that file. I've never used but I know that's the way to do it.

rohitsinha54

Reaction score
i had already started looking for alternatives. As i am 99% sure that the server conditions will never ever improve and the staff will go on telling rules and server issues so better start looking for other alternatives its better to have a some less feature but a permanent and stable server than a server which flicks every 5 minutes.

If i open a website while browsing and it doesn't loads up in first shot i never refresh just say crap and close it people visiting my website must be doing the same and i don't want to loose visitors like this way :frown:

Lets see if i fond out a good host but i am sure i will never get a server which was like old x10 old is gold :smile:

dei maru

Reaction score
i had already started looking for alternatives. As i am 99% sure that the server conditions will never ever improve and the staff will go on telling rules and server issues so better start looking for other alternatives its better to have a some less feature but a permanent and stable server than a server which flicks every 5 minutes.

If i open a website while browsing and it doesn't loads up in first shot i never refresh just say crap and close it people visiting my website must be doing the same and i don't want to loose visitors like this way :frown:

Lets see if i fond out a good host but i am sure i will never get a server which was like old x10 old is gold :smile:

me parece un bune servivcio soy nuevo pero hasta el momento sin tanta cosas me a funcionando muy bien.. ya cuando ingreses flash y sirverligth con jsp y asp veamos como se comporta pero por a hora esta muy bien.. la verdad no me quejo hasta el momento hago parte de los usuarios promedio y creo q el servidor se por ta muy bien..
:wink:

cheezo

Reaction score
well at least you didn't have your entire web cleared out during the databse transfer. i lost my entire data last time. 3 years worth of works, suddenly gone.

lolz..
it once happened to me too although it was just a small mb file but then that was a hard work.

amgadmak

Reaction score
Guys i'm new to this service and i'm experiencing a problem logging to my cpanel, and also when i login the graphics in the page are messed up, did that happen to any of you?

krofunk

Reaction score
At the end of the day, this service is free...I am more than happy with x10 and feel they give me what I asked for. If downtime/slow speeds annoy you then buy your hosting. simple as.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Guys i'm new to this service and i'm experiencing a problem logging to my cpanel, and also when i login the graphics in the page are messed up, did that happen to any of you?

Hello amgadmak,

This should have really been posted in the Free Hosting Support section on the forums here. For simplicity's sake I will reply to it here and not move your thread. We are very sorry for any inconveniences you are having with logging into cpanel right now.

I can view your site, which means it is up and cpanel is working on the server you are on. Have you tried logging into cpanel from inside the hosting control panel?

Alternatively, if that does not work, you can log into your cpanel from http://www.o-spot.org:2082/ and use your main username, amgadmak, and your password.

I am going to close this thread because this final question has been answered and this is an old post. If you have any more inquiries please start your own thread in the Free Hosting Support forum and we will be happy to help you.

Jake

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.