Plan- Corporate Ad.

Alanmp08

Reaction score
Can i erase the logo xhosting from my site or not? (Not the Ad for the deal of account, the logo.)

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
You can definitely erase the logo. I'll answer your PM here too. You can completly change the code that is located in the index.php file, by removing any part of it. The most common practise would be to completly remove it and to create your own.

Welcome to x10hosting Alanmp08, if you have any issues or problems then don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! :biggrin:

Alanmp08

Reaction score
Thanks!! :) Also, one more thing (sorry) but i have a question about the cpanel functions- is it possible or allowed to make it so that other people can alos login- like a moderator panel for another site? Also, how do i make cpanel fwork for narutorasengan.topic-zone.com ? thats the website i made outside of it- i was thinking if its possible or allowed to make it so specific users can logion and edit some of the functions depending on permissions? Can anybody help? Thanks.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 Alanmp08!

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
No you cannot allow other users to login to your cPanel. It will have only a single user login and everything is controlled by you. If you want the domain narutorasengan.topic-zone.com, then set the DNS nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com at the domain registrar and later add the domain in the addon domains.