Please,how can I get my account unsuspensioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

solsticeending42

Reaction score
:frown::frown:It is a bad news that I have lost my password of my gmail last week , what is more, afer I got my gmail account I have found a email goes like this :

" x10Hosting has an inactivity policy that will soon affect your hosting account solstice. We require all users to access our forums and login at least once per month. At this time, your x10Hosting forum account solsticeending42 has been inactive for 34 days.
Acessing our forum is easy, simply sign-in using the below URL or from our Account Panel. Remember to access it at least once per month to prevent inactivity suspensions. Posting on our forum is never required - The only requirement is that your account is logged into.
Below are some direct links to our Account Panel and forums:

Thank you for using x10Hosting! "

Thanks for my bad luck, my accout is suspensioned :frown::frown:. I konw it is my mistake to forget the Terms of Service ,however,I realy want to keep my first website www.isolstice.tk.

Is anyone can help me to unsuspension my account or tell me how to make it up ???

Thanks very much

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Can I sign up another account and delete this one ?

I promise I will not make this kind of mistake :redface::redface:

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is not suspended and hasn't been any time recently. By posting this message though you have avoided getting the suspension as it means you have been active on the forums. In the future, all you have to do in order to avoid inactivity suspensions is to simply log into these forums at least once a month.

solsticeending42

Reaction score
Your account is not suspended and hasn't been any time recently. By posting this message though you have avoided getting the suspension as it means you have been active on the forums. In the future, all you have to do in order to avoid inactivity suspensions is to simply log into these forums at least once a month.

Thanks for your help:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, but I can not open my website www.isolstice.tk

What I can see is only this page:

http://www.isolstice.tk/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

Is my network's problem???:frown:

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, considering it is loading perfectly fine here I would assume that it is an issue at your end. The first thing you could try is using a different browser and clearing your DNS and web browser caches.

solsticeending42

Reaction score
Well, considering it is loading perfectly fine here I would assume that it is an issue at your end. The first thing you could try is using a different browser and clearing your DNS and web browser caches.

Thank you very much :smile::smile::smile:

It is the website that I build for a girl :tongue::tongue::tongue: and it scared me :wink::wink::wink:

Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.