Please activate my account it's been 18 Hours

tobias.rundquist52

Reaction score
Well, since the couple of months the amount of registers to free webhosting services has gone to the roof, you should have been set to have to wait.

I just registered myself, and look forward to try their service, but I guess we just have to be patient and let the crew do their job. :)

wks_t42

Reaction score
I, too, am waiting- but, I'm fairly patient. It's been a little over 24 hours, for me. I do believe, when you initially sign up, it does tell you that it could be between 24-48 hours, or sommat.
Welcome to the waiting room.

ah.cometaa99

Reaction score
I as well am waiting but my friends account has been activated so all is well. It simply takes time, sit back and enjoy the ride...after 5 days you may begin to truly complain...until then I will wait patiently.

dzawa11784

Reaction score
Please Active my account.... im waiting 4 Day for actived.. but not actived, always Pending.. Please actived

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The activation queue has been slow for several reasons, but should be fixxed in the next couple of days. Additionally, please use this section when requesting support for free hosting services in the future: http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/