Please Allow Me to Modify SSL Settings

Wawcool98

Reaction score
For memypets.x10host.com please allow me to modify my SSL settings. I searched for SSL and when I click on the Certificate Authority SSL Certificate result that comes up it says I don't have permission to modify my SSL settings. Thank you for your assistance.

ctyrd

Reaction score
For memypets.x10host.com please allow me to modify my SSL settings. I searched for SSL and when I click on the Certificate Authority SSL Certificate result that comes up it says I don't have permission to modify my SSL settings. Thank you for your assistance.
login to the control panel and click the domain, is Secure SSL option available and checked.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 11.34.12 AM.png

ctyrd

Reaction score
When I click the domain I just get a white page that says Apache is functioning normally. I need permission to change my SSL setting so that https will work. Thanks
Domain "memypets.x10host.com" ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
You need a x10 free hosting account to manage Secure SSL!

On the control panel dashboard under "Domain Setup" click the domain.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 2.17.03 PM.png
On the next screen is "Secure SSL" option available and checked.
Screenshot 2023-11-26 11.34.12 AM.png

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
staff needs to enable SSL for this account

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SSL access has been enabled on this account

Wawcool98

Reaction score
Thank you for your help. I checked the Secure SSL box and set it to redirect and got an error. I may be setting this incorrectly. Screen shots below. When I used just memypetsandi.x10host.com without the www I did not get an error. Should I just use that one? Thanks.Screenshot 2023-12-06 192234.pngScreenshot 2023-12-06 192029.png

ctyrd

Reaction score
I used a wild card cert (*.tbint.x10.mx, tbint.x10.mx), no redirect, with Force SSL with https redirect checked.