Please can any administrator help me with this problem?

fusio

Reaction score
hello. I am a web developer and I use one of my free sites to show my clients what their website would look like and thus work online. The question is that I'm trying to make a backup of the site to migrate it to its final hosting, but it won't let me create said backup. I know that it is forbidden to make saves because I read it in the terms of this hosting but please, I really need to make this save, only with the intention of migrating and then I delete the page. Please can any administrator help me with this problem?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hello. I am a web developer and I use one of my free sites to show my clients what their website would look like and thus work online. The question is that I'm trying to make a backup of the site to migrate it to its final hosting, but it won't let me create said backup. I know that it is forbidden to make saves because I read it in the terms of this hosting but please, I really need to make this save, only with the intention of migrating and then I delete the page. Please can any administrator help me with this problem?
How are you attempting to make a backup and which errors are you getting? You can always manually compress / .zip the files via the file manager and download them easily. Along with exporting the database if required via phpmyadmin

fusio

Reaction score
I was trying to make a backup from a wordpress plugin and I know that it is prohibited for free hosting. but I ended up doing what you suggest now. I downloaded all the files hahaha. thanks for helping me anyway. excellent service, you are the best