~Please~can you tell me what is wrong now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreampainter

Reaction score
:crying:Hi, I checked the server alerts and didnt see anything there so I hope this post is all right....I just got home from work and was about to do some work on my website but....the server must be down AGAIN...I cant FTP, or log into cpanel of view my site...nada....so far, since I have had my account I think there is only one day that has gone by without the server going down. :( I love this hosting site but is there not a way to keep this from happening? It really gets old after a while.:crying:I know you are all working very hard to do this for us, which I appreciate...but I am involved in a website competition and if the server is down alot of the time, sigh....so will my votes be...
On the other hand i want to thank you all again for all of your hard work here! I might sound crabby but I'm tired and don't really mean to....
Thanks again.
Kathy

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Your site seems to load fine for me.
When you attempt to login to Cpanel, what error or problem do you get?
What is the message / error you get when you attempt to FTP?

Dreampainter

Reaction score
NOW it is loading, but before(about 6pm central) it would NOT load. Cpanel would not load, nada.....no error message...it just went automatically to a search page as it always does when the server is down...i cant explain it...its just a generic gateway page( or so it says on the top of the browser window...)
this happens EVERY DAY(all except for the FIRST day I had the account.) and it does it more than once a day...there is about 50% downtime lately....

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
NOW it is loading, but before(about 6pm central) it would NOT load. Cpanel would not load, nada.....no error message...it just went automatically to a search page as it always does when the server is down...i cant explain it...its just a generic gateway page( or so it says on the top of the browser window...)
this happens EVERY DAY(all except for the FIRST day I had the account.) and it does it more than once a day...there is about 50% downtime lately....

And if you have kept up on the news, we have had server issues that are slowly being hammered out. Around the time you mentioned, I do believe a few of the servers were undergoing reboots, and may have been at that moment that you tried to connect.

Dreampainter

Reaction score
Excuse me but I DO keep up on the news. Before i EVER post here i read the server alerts etc AND there were NO new posts regarding Stoli being down.. Anyway if YOU had read my post, I have not had my site very long and have had more than 50% downtime due to server issues...it usually happens SOME TIME every single day......that doesnt sound so great. As of this moment, 7:52pm cst...all is working fine....THAT is a good thing...hopefully all of the issues are taken care of now...Thanks for your help!!!

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You are on the server Stoli which is having a hard time due to the amount of accounts on it. The x10 team is working around the clock to free up space on this server. Please be patient as it will get sorted out soon, currently there is no ETA on the situation. As starshine said the servers where being rebooted and stoli takes a long time to come back online. There might not have been a post in the "Server Alerts" forum because who ever rebooted it found it fit to get the problem sorted out first before wasting time telling everyone about it.

We are all sorry for any inconvenience caused by the maintenance as of late. But it will benefit all x10 members in the long run as we will all have up to date servers to host our sites on.

Status
Not open for further replies.