Please check my blog

maxxaathal48

Reaction score
I really want x10 hosting staff to see my site and inspect the contents because those are the contents i'm hoping to add to my site everyday. I'm adding direct download links to freeware softwares with a link to download it from original software developer. there is no cracks or patches only freewares so it's no illegal i think, but just to be sure please take a look at my blog. just added 4 posts, read it then tell me i'm out of suspension. i started creating the site yesterday so it's still not complete but the purpose of starting this thread is specially x10hosting staff to inspect my blog contents. :) sorry for my bad english :frown:

http://appzlink.tk/

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Livewire like my post so is it means my blog is ok ha ? thanks mr. livewire. im hoping to see a reply too :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't have a good one cause Firefox decided it HATES ME TODAY :mad:

But yup, looks fine here; long as you don't link to anything illegal (which you're doing just fine so far :) ) you're golden :)

maxxaathal48

Reaction score
wow mr.livewire 1000 thanks for ur reply. i will never post link to anything illegal. i only link to freewares and hope to add good tutorials about softwares too. ur reply gave me a great encouragement. thank u and thanks x10hosting for ur incredible service. :smile: