Please check my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well it all looks good but it would be better if the link to x10hosting was up higher, like maybe on the top part of the page. Other than that it looks good.

HyDr@

Reaction score
Geoff said:
Well it all looks good but it would be better if the link to x10hosting was up higher, like maybe on the top part of the page. Other than that it looks good.

Why? Its advanced package, it doesnt get him into any trouble anywhere he puts the ad :dunno:

Nice site by the way, the animated gif gets a little annoying sometimes :biggrin:

Zenax

Reaction score
I feel that the animated gif is slightly annoying, as the quality of it is not very good. My next point is that, I have to agree with Geoff, it might better to place slightly higher! Even if you didn't it wouldn't get you into trouble.

Thirdly you should place an indent on the text in your right coloumn as it is right up against the border.

Hope this helps you,
Regards
Zenax

tychicus

Reaction score
oh is it...haha...may be i will try to make the banner more better :)
ok...i will put the link to x10hosting at the top soon :)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Your right it doesn't but I figure the higher it is the more ppl that look at his site might click on it, thus meaning more support for x10hosting. Unless there is some reason you have of being ashamed of x10hosting I don't see what the problem is. :dunno:

HyDr@ said:
Why? Its advanced package, it doesnt get him into any trouble anywhere he puts the ad :dunno:

Nice site by the way, the animated gif gets a little annoying sometimes :biggrin:

Last edited:

Chachara

Reaction score
Congratulations!! Your site is very cool! I found what I was looking for. Thanks.

@lecs

tychicus

Reaction score
thank you ...:) hope you like it :)
Geoff i like the hosting, sure i want more people to support your hosting :)
hope this free services will last :)
i will going to put the text link on the top these few day :)

tychicus

Reaction score
looks like site down again?? can you access my site now?
The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Head on over to the Server Alerts forum.

You might notice there's a rather active topic with HTTPD in the name - the server is being transfered to a new box, so the sites are coming back online one by one as they get moved.

If yours isn't connecting, it hasn't been moved yet.

tychicus

Reaction score
Server Status:
HTTP: Offline
FTP: Online
MySQL: Online
Exim: Online

is it mean my site haven't move to new server?

lambada

Reaction score
*CLAPS slowly* Welllll doooonnnee. Until Corey has posted in the news and announcements section that all accounts have been transferred then assume that if any service is down or if any site isn;'t working then it is down for the transfer deliberately.

Also FYI: COrey did post in the trannsfer thread saying that http is down on the old server.

plinkous

Reaction score
every sense the first time we seen a post about the servers being changed out we have not even tryed to get onto our site as we understand that it takes time to do this kind of work ..

we we are greatfull for cory and the others and do not wish to cause any extra slowdowns to the transfer to the new server ..

for this reason we feel it is important not to post much about the sites being down or any of the services because that is all part of the transfre of files ..

once again thank you cory and x10 for all the work that you put in to this service !!

tychicus

Reaction score
my site is on already, but look like there is some problems..is it i have to reinstall some file?

tychicus

Reaction score
Warning: main(http://staff.x10hosting.com/adCode.php?ad=advanced) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/tychicus/public_html/footer.inc.php on line 5

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'http://staff.x10hosting.com/adCode.php?ad=advanced' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tychicus/public_html/footer.inc.php on line 5

tychicus

Reaction score
wake up this morning and found my siteis down again...hope the issue will be fix soon..
i had submit my site to a lot of search engine and directories already..hope will not fail the visitors to my site...
Server Status:
HTTP: Offline
FTP: Offline
MySQL: Offline
Exim: Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.