Please check out my site

miocene

Reaction score
I have made a site for my friend's marquee site. Coded in MS expression web and notepad++ using html and css plus a little bit of javascript for the fading images and google map.

Please give any opinions...

Site can be found at topuptents.x10hosting.com

(Google map does not work due to the api key being registered to my friend's domain where the site will soon reside.)

Last edited:

jensen

Reaction score
Nicely done website. Well organized easy to find information. The page on lifestyle is a nice touch because it puts people photos and makes it connect with potential customers.

Just a suggestion on the page on pricing. The information is there but seems a bit messy and one cannot see the different packages. A table would help put the information more orderly.

The tent image on the left of the page is not very attractive as the image is neither sharp nor blurred nor bright. Causes the page to look a bit dull. An alternative is to change that image when the visitor goes to a different section of the site.

eg. About us - has a image of the oweners. The Gallery page would have one type of tent and so on.

Just checked the w3 validation
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0

nicely done.

Last edited:

nick_mok

Reaction score
Very easy to read, original design and easy to follow, good job, keep updating it though so there is change so more people will visit, overall its good and appealing enough.

Nick

miocene

Reaction score
Cheers for all the feedback.

Yeah, many of the photos are just there to test the site. New photos which are much nicer and have been cleaned up in photoshop are on their way.

I will consider putting the prices in a table, perhaps with a thumbnail of the relevent marquee.

d13600

Reaction score
hi man, i can't see nothing :S

please upload again .

regards

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Obviously you can tell by the previous posts that your website can't be accessed. I thought I would say the same thing, but in a more helpful manner. :)

All I'm seeing right now is a page with "Index of /" on it. I tried visiting index.html, index.htm, index.php, and index.asp and they all seem to not exist, so you may have deleted your index or landing page by accident.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Obviously you can tell by the previous posts that your website can't be accessed. I thought I would say the same thing, but in a more helpful manner. :)

All I'm seeing right now is a page with "Index of /" on it. I tried visiting index.html, index.htm, index.php, and index.asp and they all seem to not exist, so you may have deleted your index or landing page by accident.

Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing. Good luck with your site!