Please Comment on My New Dark Hi-Tech Theme

TranceOperator

Reaction score
www.EliteNick.com

I call it a theme because I have skinned my forums & tutorial pages to match lol.

No it's not the same as it was a couple of days ago when I posted "my phpbb theme". I can't stop designing :noexpress but that's a good thing. Check it out everyone, lemme know what you think, thanks. And thanks to X10hosting as always for providing the best hosting I've ever had so far (seriously)

Akkarin

Reaction score
I love it. You're really good. Very symetrical and dark. Also the mouse turns dark on the screen. Good Job.

n4tec

Reaction score
Congs, i like the whole template thing.. keep it up... i would probably award a 8/10 :flowers:

NewFuture

Reaction score
i would award 10/10 its ace, nick hows your tutorial going?

Maurice

Reaction score
Well , it's good, but you have to scroll way to far down to see the actual content. :p

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
WOW this is one nice template! I like it how it is matched up with the rest of your pages...9.3/10. Keep up with the good work!

TranceOperator

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
Well , it's good, but you have to scroll way to far down to see the actual content. :p

Thanks everyone. Yeah, well my templates usually don't do that, but I really wanted to have a great header. This is especially true for people on lower screen resolutions (800x600, ect lol)

Sorry heh. But yeah, thanks

NewFuture

Reaction score
i use 1280x1024 your site works fine, try changing your res to 1024x768 should all work then

Maurice

Reaction score
I have my res at 1024x786 but it's still far scrolling. I'll get a pic of it :).

Attachments

• tofar.png
    tofar.png
    262.5 KB · Views: 217

TranceOperator

Reaction score
You appear to be in Firefox...I have not yet edited my coding to be cross-browser compatible. Sorry :(

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Real nice, Man you have really good templates i think i might use some of yours. Theyre really nice. I dont think they deserve to be free, you should sell them :)

TranceOperator

Reaction score
Haha thanks. I still need to get to uploading my last 3 templates :|

Anyway, sell them? Nah...I've always believed in giving everything to the user for free. This is because when I was a no0b I used to go to sites and be like oh boy a free template! Then I click it and it says you must be a registered member. So I'm like man that is annoying, I don't want to go through the whole sign up process just to get this one thing...lol.

That's why my forums require no registration...all my downloads are open to any guest, and all of my music & templates are free :eek:riginal:

Btw I will be adding the PSD's for the headers on soe of the newer templates soon. I didn't used to have a cable connection and I didn't have the time nor patience to upload each PSD with the layout.

prithvi

Reaction score
That's one sexy layout you've done.
Keep it up!

The header is nicely done.
I would suggest that you add some brighter highlights, to give it more contrast.
It would look really cool.

btw, I'm using 1152x864 and your page doesn't scroll down much.
I think its ok.