Please Delete My Account So I can Make it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexajac

Reaction score
Hey there, thanks for viewing my support ticket. My hosting account was deleted, however my login to the forum remains intact. When I try to create a new hosting account, it tells me my email address is not available (probably because it is tied with an existing account). Please delete all records of me from your system so that I can remake my hosting and forum accounts with the same email address... Thanks!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
One thing: You don't need to remake your forum account. Use your current forum account when you sign up again. Good luck!

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
This doesnt have anything to do with your forum account. This is due to a system bug. Untill this is fixed please use a differnet email address when signing up.

Last edited:

alexajac

Reaction score
Well there isn't anything really on my forum account here.. I'd rather have it deleted and start over than have another email address tied in... Can anyone help me do this?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
They don't delete forum accounts here. You're stuck with this one.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I am Forwarding your request to staff. They will create a new account for you using your current email

Please click on the colored bar at the top of this page to be taken to your newly escalated ticket. You can log in with your forum credentials to check the status of your ticket. Please post all additional responses regarding this issue in your new escalated ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.