please delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If you wish to terminate your free hosting account at x10Hosting please please reply to this thread with all of the information enclosed in quotes below;
Please reply to this thread - do not start a new thread. Be sure to include your cPanel username where indicated and insert an X inside the parentheses where indicated.

" Account Deletion Request. Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel Username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified."

wudiwudi4542

Reaction score
like this?
Account Deletion Request. Please delete my free hosting account.
cPanel Username: jannisr
(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I have set your account to be deleted after a 14 day waiting period.

Status
Not open for further replies.