Please delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

eitsuop

Reaction score
And all my threads/posts, if possible. If not, could I get the username, emailand password changed to render this thing useless?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
*Moved To Free Hosting*

If you wish to terminate your free hosting account at x10Hosting please please reply to this thread with all of the information enclosed in quotes below;

Please reply to this thread - do not start a new thread. Be sure to include your cPanel username where indicated and insert an X inside the parentheses where indicated. We do not delete forum accounts.

" Account Deletion Request. Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel Username:
( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified."

Last edited:

eitsuop

Reaction score
Will this also delete the forum account? What about the posts I've made on the forum?

eitsuop

Reaction score
That's what I really want, though. :/
Seriously, what good is a site if it won't let you truely delete your account from it?

eitsuop

Reaction score
On another forum running on the same forum platform, they were able to convert all my posts to those of an anonymous "guest" and then disable my account. Would that be possible here?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
No, we do not delete forum accounts.

eitsuop

Reaction score
Can I at least get the username changed to something random, and then change the password to something random as well as to render the account useless?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Why do you want to render it useless?
We also can't change the username. I can however permanently ban you if you wish. I'll just need you to state that you have requested the ban if you want to proceed and are sure that you're finished with the account.

Thanks.

eitsuop

Reaction score
I don't want to show up in a Google search.
Seriously, though. Is there NO way to go incognito?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Not that I'm aware of. You only have 9 posts though, the hits won't be that extensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.