Please delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

tishrei

Reaction score
This is really silly. I wanted help re why I continue to have a database error for 3 days now. I have received absolutely no reply despite my asking several times.

Therefore, I request that my account be deleted.

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

I believe I need to fill out this form for my account to be deleted.

cPanel username:

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

I apologize on behalf of the support team that your previous requests did not receive attention. All of us are volunteers here and answer these requests in our free time, and there are unfortunately chances of things falling through the cracks. If you would still like to troubleshoot why you are receiving that error, you will need to post some additional information such as what script you are trying to run and what the database configuration settings are (don't post any passwords, though). If you truly wish to delete your hosting account here, please follow the directions on our wiki to post the correct form to request deletion.

EDIT: you posted your second post while I was typing this, apologies. You need to fill out your cPanel Username in that form should you wish your account to be deleted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.