Please Delete My Free Hosting Account - If Need Be

Status
Not open for further replies.

godmodea

Reaction score
Due to some problems that I suspect a Wordpress addon by the name of "Better Wordpress Security" has caused by not removing/resetting its settings properly upon removal, I cannot access my back end or front end login for that installation or any others that I have tested upon deletion. I get redirected to /not_found pages. I suspect the settings are in the .htaccess but cant access the file on the server to change it or reset. It seems to be hidden and/or not susceptible to overwrites.

If x10 staff could help me rectify/solve this problem it would be a great help. If not, please delete the account.

cPanel username: Gmax10

(X) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Could I also please get a notification here when it has been deleted, if possible. Thank you.

Last edited:

godmodea

Reaction score
Never mind, I solved it. :D Please don't delete my hosting account now.

Status
Not open for further replies.