PLEASE DELETE MY x10 HOSTING ACCOUNT NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mala_k

Reaction score

x10Hosting ACCOUNT: mala_k
x10Hositng FORUM ACCOUNT: mkhare

DELETE BOTH THESE ACCOUNTS AND SEND A CONFIRMATION THAT THIS HAS BEEN DONE TO:

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkz0rs

Reaction score
( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
cPanel username:

( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Please fill this out.

On second reading of your request, please make sure you are requesting this using your correct forum username.

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

x10Hosting ACCOUNT: mala_k
x10Hositng FORUM ACCOUNT: mkhare

DELETE BOTH THESE ACCOUNTS AND SEND A CONFIRMATION THAT THIS HAS BEEN DONE TO: shrav007@hotmail.com

Your Hosting Account is already terminated. because there is no account linked with your forums username..

and we don`t delete forums accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.