Please delete old account

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkryuu

Reaction score
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username: ryuu

( X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

That account is tied to a different forum account, but both are owned by me. I do not want to have my current hosting suspended because of my goof up. soulassassins.x10hosting.com is the one I would like deleted please. Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

The account tied to this forum account is the one I wish to keep.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Escalation is not working currently.Your account will be deleted as soon as an account manager see this thread.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please request this deletion using the correctly tied forum account for security purposes.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.

cPanel username: ryuu

( X ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

That account is tied to a different forum account, but both are owned by me. I do not want to have my current hosting suspended because of my goof up. soulassassins.x10hosting.com is the one I would like deleted please. Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

The account tied to this forum account is the one I wish to keep.

You have to post deletion request from forums username twistedklown

If you want to delete that account.

Status
Not open for further replies.