Please do a visit on my Blog site :)

nullcity.dev91

Reaction score
Great Job! Really Like It! -NullCity <nullcity.dev@gmail.com>
Its okay. -nulliphone <myreep@rocketmail.com>
Nice job -XxTheNu11iTYxX <surveyland@rocketmail.com>

mokszee20

Reaction score
thanks for all your responses... i love it... and i will consider all your suggestions on my site... by the way i just uploaded new pics... come take a look:)

silverbird775

Reaction score
parklambo
You seems enjoying the black and white colors right? :cool:

Remember though to post more in English and less in Indonesian (Malayan?). I'd recommend to translate at least all of the Categories to English. The hosting rules are very particular about languages. If your blog would look too much foreign to administration, they could suspect something bad about it. It's my friendly hint.

Well, happy blogging!

Last edited:

mokszee20

Reaction score
parklambo
You seems enjoying the black and white colors right? :cool:

Remember though to post more in English and less in Indonesian (Malayan?). I'd recommend to translate at least all of the Categories to English. The hosting rules are very particular about languages. If your blog would look too much foreign to administration, they could suspect something bad about it. It's my friendly hint.

Well, happy blogging!

it's not malayan or indonesian, it's Filipino, yeah, i will try to post my future blog in english, so that everybody can understand how inspiring it is :) thanks for your comment.
:)

mokszee20

Reaction score
yes thanks for your comments, i'm now working for the contents. i hope you do a regular visit. i'll post nice blogs... :)