PLease error loggin

miiptvlatino

Reaction score

It gives me this error, I need a backup of my site, since it does not allow me to enter. please​

An error has been detected and your request could not be processed.​

Please see error details below

Country Code Blocklisted​

Your country is not supported at this time. New accounts cannot be created by users from this country. Technical support team members cannot bypass this restriction. Please try again at a future date. Existing account holders, read below.
All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E24618992DA61F503.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

It gives me this error, I need a backup of my site, since it does not allow me to enter. please​

An error has been detected and your request could not be processed.​

Please see error details below

Country Code Blocklisted​

Your country is not supported at this time. New accounts cannot be created by users from this country. Technical support team members cannot bypass this restriction. Please try again at a future date. Existing account holders, read below.
All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E24618992DA61F503.
You should be able to access your account now as we have permitted you access since you are an existing user.

miiptvlatino

Reaction score
You should be able to access your account now as we have permitted you access since you are an existing user.
now error

Multiple Accounts​

More than one account was detected as belonging to the same person. There is a strict limit of one account per person. You can request your account be released at https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/multi-account-unblock-requests.209963/.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is EF26C2CA8E7FDF98D.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you still show as having 3 accounts not just 1 as per the new rules.
thats why you have issues.

i also see you have logged in with multiple ip addresses.
this can also cause issues.

staff will need to check this.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
now error

Multiple Accounts​

More than one account was detected as belonging to the same person. There is a strict limit of one account per person. You can request your account be released at https://community.x10hosting.com/threads/multi-account-unblock-requests.209963/.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is EF26C2CA8E7FDF98D.
You will need to post on t he multi account thread with the proper information regarding which account you wish to keep.