Please give a feedback on my site :)

walidno1

Reaction score
Good site.

Design wise its sound. Nice and simple logo, overall theme looks clean without gaudy colours which I like.

Content wise: Its pretty useful for Indian users (and with the translator even people can read in their native language, dunno how good it translates tho since my native language isn't listed there *hint *hint :p). Maybe you could link some shops that sell the items?!

(google ads have been evry well hid :p)

Overall, good site!!

mandy0

Reaction score
I have to put ads there bcoz it's only source from which i can get income and atleast renew domain :D :D :) anyways i am planning to remove all ads except adsense and infolinks ..
I am trying to drive more traffic.. let's see. Actually i m targeting students etc. mostly india based , and US. Let's see :( hope for the best ^_^

walidno1

Reaction score
U misunderstood. I meant that as a compliment. Adsense if well hid can help generate revenue and its isnt really against google's rule. Anyway man, good luck

mandy0

Reaction score
Oh.. sorry for misunderstanding ;) well google has no objection for placing text ads like that :) and those are not actually matching background completely .. i.e. you can still distinguish but those ads have more CTR , i feel , and banner ones :)
Let's see ^_^