please have a look.

bitupon

Reaction score
This is my new site. www.bitupon.com Please comment any thing abt it....
Nd if u can please tell me something abt metatags...

thanks...
-bitupon.

turtlerage

Reaction score
I am very jealous of your site, it is amazing, I am very impressed with the animations as you navigate the site.

joeycagle

Reaction score
It looks nice, but too reliant on Flash. And that can be a problem for search engines finding your site too.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmmm, I don't like the flash part. For many people, it takes forever to load, and the search engines can't really index it. But as for the actual design itself, I think you did a good job.

Lochie

Reaction score
I like it, but a few things could be changed:

- Tone down the colours for the background, pick some darker colours, or lighter, which ever. The mid tones tend to be a little bright though.

- Add text to the turn off sound button, so people can quickly identify it if they chose to turn off the sound.

I like the overall look of it though, great job!

hezuo

Reaction score
Your site is really cool, but you can make it look cooler by working a little bit more on the buttons.

deadone

Reaction score
very nice,
3d models are pretty cool as well.

buttons could do with being changed as they dont quite fit the design.
as im guessing the images that load on the right hand side of each page are you??
if so they would look cool as rectorized images of yourself instead of normal pictures

gster1984

Reaction score
awesome site man. love the flash work. like others have said, the buttons gotta go.

the backround shade choice was a cool extra.

To help with the indexing issue, i would start your domain to a intro where you can choose to use the flash version or the html/php version or whatever. that way you can still be indexed for web crawlers but give the choice to add some flare if the user wants.

All in all. great job! you seem to be a very talented individual.

kaleidoscopekorral

Reaction score
It took awhile for the flash to load but it was certainly worth the wait! Your site is totally awesome and you should be very proud ;) Only wish I had half of the skills you have exhibited in your site....

bitupon

Reaction score
Really sorry!!!

First of all I am very sorry..... Coz i was out of town for some days and could not reply to your valuable comments....... thanks a lot to all who 've visited my site....
Edit:
*****Thread Moved to Review My Site*****
LOL.......y r u joking!!!!!!!!!!
Edit:
I like it, but a few things could be changed:

- Tone down the colours for the background, pick some darker colours, or lighter, which ever. The mid tones tend to be a little bright though.

- Add text to the turn off sound button, so people can quickly identify it if they chose to turn off the sound.

I like the overall look of it though, great job!
Ya.............. some of my frnds also noted these points I'll change as soon as possible...
Thank u.
Edit:
Your site is really cool, but you can make it look cooler by working a little bit more on the buttons.
very nice,
3d models are pretty cool as well.

buttons could do with being changed as they dont quite fit the design.
as im guessing the images that load on the right hand side of each page are you??
if so they would look cool as rectorized images of yourself instead of normal pictures

awesome site man. love the flash work. like others have said, the buttons gotta go.

the backround shade choice was a cool extra.

To help with the indexing issue, i would start your domain to a intro where you can choose to use the flash version or the html/php version or whatever. that way you can still be indexed for web crawlers but give the choice to add some flare if the user wants.

All in all. great job! you seem to be a very talented individual.

Points are noted!!!

-Thanks.

Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother with the meta tags, google can't index your site anyway. I wouldn't downgrade the site for better ratings if I was you.

My only comment is that the text boxes don't have any scroll bars.

I read that you made that site in a week? Is it really that easy to code in flash?

Last edited:

bitupon

Reaction score
Ya i'll ve to use other techniques to getting indexed. I am working on it.

Is that scrollbar really a problem? nobody told me b4... so i'll 've to add some more code on it...

Ya its really hard... but i've really done it in a week. coz i've made some other samples b4. And copying the code from there is not a big job...........LOL.
And thanks to online tutorials also.