Please Helep can't create sub domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

emailgue

Reaction score
Error from domain wrapper: We were unable to locate your current domain name, eflashnet.com in the webserver configuration! The subdomain cannot be added because information about your domain could not be obtained from the webserver configuration file.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your url is inaccessible as well, which is probably part of the problem. Is it a parked, addon or main domain? There are others having problems like this, and I've heard that there were some problems with the nameservers earlier.

emailgue

Reaction score
Can't Create Add-On Domain

I'm trying to create an add-on domain (eflashnet.com) in my main account (emailgue.x10hosting.com). When I fill in the information for the eflashnet.com add-on, I receive the following message:

Error from park wrapper: eflashnet.com is already configured.

The File Manager shows that the eflashnet.com folder has been created, but there are no eflashnet.com in my cpanel add-on domain. but on my cpanel subdomain menu there's eflashnet.com listed, and when i'm trying to create sub domain using eflashnet.com :

Error from domain wrapper: We were unable to locate your current domain name, eflashnet.com in the webserver configuration! The subdomain cannot be added because information about your domain could not be obtained from the webserver configuration file.

How can I resolve whatever configuration problem is causing the above error?

Thank you!​

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
As I said, other people are having the same problem. An account manager is needed to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.