Please help about phpmyadmin

Status
Not open for further replies.

creativecoastks

Reaction score
First of all, this is not the account I have the issue. I have the issue in the hosting account with username "everyth". I moved my site from another host to this and now I want to import the database, but when I go to PhpMyAdmin, it asks me for the password and username. I type the user and pass of my host, but they don't work. It says that the password or username is wrong. Please help meeee !

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm a little confused. Are you talking about the correct account? The reason I ask is because you say it's not this account (the one attached to your forum username creativecoastks), yet it really is the one attached to the username "everyth".

Since you are posting the support request with the correctly attached forum account, then here is my advice. Try changing or just updating your password inside your account panel. It'll change or update the password for the account panel, cPanel, and forum account. When it's completed the change, then try going to PhpMyAdmin. As far as I know, it should just work instead of asking for username and password.

creativecoastks

Reaction score
ouchhh, sorry . Yep this is the account atached with the forum account, i was wrong. So, can anyone help me?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you saying that you log onto cPanel
click on the PHPMyAdmin icon

and it asks for username/password?

creativecoastks

Reaction score
Yes

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Sorry, but I'm a little confused. Are you talking about the correct account? The reason I ask is because you say it's not this account (the one attached to your forum username creativecoastks), yet it really is the one attached to the username "everyth".

Since you are posting the support request with the correctly attached forum account, then here is my advice. Try changing or just updating your password inside your account panel. It'll change or update the password for the account panel, cPanel, and forum account. When it's completed the change, then try going to PhpMyAdmin. As far as I know, it should just work instead of asking for username and password.

Thanks matte, I did as you said and now it's working. THANK YOUU

Status
Not open for further replies.