please help, connection error on exofire

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunasif47

Reaction score
Hi, I sent a support report in so I dont know if I'm supposed to put a thread here or not, but I'm reaching my coping limit. Theres no response on the other support community and I'm running out of time. My websites a work of love creativity I've been working tirelessly on the past few years, I use to express my ideas, my art, and most importantly I use it to show potential employers what I can do. But now all it shows is this message to all my users on various browsers;

Code:
This webpage is not available
[FONT=Helvetica]The connection to [/FONT]felkyocreatures.exofire.net[FONT=Helvetica] was interrupted.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]Here are some suggestions:
[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Helvetica]
[LIST]
[*][SIZE=2][URL="http://felkyocreatures.exofire.net/"]Reload[/URL] this webpage later.[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=2]Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=2]Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.[/SIZE]
[*][SIZE=2]If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu >Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.[/SIZE]
[/LIST]
[/FONT][SIZE=2][FONT=Helvetica]Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.[/FONT]

I desperately need this to work, I've been holding off sending it out to potential employers praying it would come back up instead of making me look like an idiot... But I'm running out of options, the few people that have stuck with my site through my troubles with health and breaking laptops are loosing faith, and I cant hold off much longer. I'm going to be forced to move to another host, and I dont want that kind of trouble. I'm struggling without having a laptop of my own, I'm borrowing other peoples... also my sites been down for over a week I think and I havent been able to do much about it... I'd love to upgrade to the premium service, but we cant even get enough money together to save my pet cat who I'm probably going to lose soon... I really need this site back up and working before that too because I'm going to be even more useless without my beloved cat or a laptop. I need to have a site I can just quickly refer people to in the brief moments I'm online, or at least my members can play around on it when I'm not there. Please help, I'm feeling emotional and I dont know what to do anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.