Please help me register

Status
Not open for further replies.

theluckyboy12372

Reaction score
Please help me register
I'm in the Vietnam ... A country is not registered account x10hosting.com ...
Please help me register an account x10hosting. I need a good host for forums and web design. I am ready to meet all your accounts from providers. Help me register an account with doname: tuikute.x10.bz or tuikute123.x10.bz and sent by mail to help me. Email: quanlytuikute.tk @ gmail.com
thank

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

Unfortunately, if you are currently in a blocked country, you are unable to sign up for an x10Hosting account. We cannot override the country block on a per-case basis, and we cannot manually create your account.

We wish you the best of luck in finding a web host!

theluckyboy12372

Reaction score
Please help me register:frown:
I do not mean because you override the name of my country. I just need help to register a host because I can not register. You can subscribe to me a cluster host to your country. I know this is totally untrue but I had no other
Please help me register:(

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It's already been explained to you that this is not possible. Check back to x10hosting periodically over the next year. If you absolutely want to get hosted here sooner, then the only options available without a country block are to buy a Premium hosting package or a VPS package.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.