please help me solve my account suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

boelectronic

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,
I did not know testing proxy script is now allowed on this server, please help me resolve this problem, I've not been going run a real proxy server and just wanted see how it works.
Please help me :(

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

You are responsible for the content of your account; the fact that it was a test is irrelevant. Your account has been permanently suspended, as you have violated the Terms of Service, which falls under our zero tolerance policy. Your account will be deleted after a minimum of 14 days.

boelectronic

Banned
Reaction score
What else I can do to prevent this?
I assume there should be a hope :(

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Are there some way I can promise it will not happen again? I've been using this account for a long time and I've lots of file an data in there...

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
No, there is no way to recover it.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Closing ticket. Fair warning to all members, do NOT start repeatedly PM Spamming staff or advocates or whoever answers your question to beg for unsuspension. It not only irritates us, but if you managed to break the TOS that badly to begin with, begging to get it unsuspended over and over and over is guaranteed to just get you banned outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.