Please help me

greatm

Reaction score
I do not know why, but both of your sites took forever to load, the tour site almost a minute and the qma one around half that.

The QMA site displays 4 sql errors on my screen. I didn't go through the whole page, but in the director's corner section there are spelling/grammer issues. I was unsure if the contacts link was supposed to be on its own line in the navigation area or not since it looked a little odd all by itself below everything else. The background was a little bland compared tot he rest of the page and didn't really seem to fit all that well.

The tour site's background image at 1600x900 resolution starts over a couple inches into the right of the content, you might consider centering the image and maybe stop it from repeating and just give it a complementary background color behind the image. Also, in the featured festival area just below the line that has incredibly large spacing because it is in justified format is this 'Calasiao,Pangasinan'. I believe that if you add a space it will suck 'Calasiao,' up into the line above removing the abnormally large spacing and making the featured area one line shorter in length on the page. Once this page loaded it looked very nice.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am not sure if you have read the Terms of Service. But it looks like you have 2 free hosting accounts. You are only allowed one.
Term Of Service said:
1. Server Usage
...Each individual is allowed ONE account only...

playminigames

Reaction score
i dont really care for the looks of either site, so the only way that you are going to get people to come is if you have really good content, or something that other places dont have. I hope you get the slow loading issue figured out with the first one, Good luck!

marley17

Reaction score
are you using cms? if yes. then theres no issue on the load time.. because first of were on a shared hosting. especially. were using a free service. however, you must change the way you content to be presented. i just dont feel liking it though. its just me. anyways, i love pangasinan. it is my wife birthplace , she was raise and born there...hehe.. kabayan :cool::cool:;)

Dazz

Reaction score
Both sites load and look ok to me. Won't link to them as my websites are totally unrelated which would give you absolutely no boost at all.

Still I have to agree with the above that you appear to have two free accounts with X10 which is a big no no. Back up both because you could well end up losing them both if you are indeed breaching the terms of service.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You must use co.cc domain. I can place a link back to ur site in my blog so that it can be indexed by google

Last edited:

praytell24

Reaction score
It looks okay, it took a bit of time to load though. I like the background image of the first one, but the second one had a scrolling gif image at the top that I think slows down the site a bit. All in all, I give it an B-