Please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvnightmarevv77

Reaction score
Okay, so I posted a support thing labelled \"MySQL Problem\" and it is a few pages back. The post got forty-two views and not a single reply. I am re-posting.

What happened: I used a field/column in my MySQL user table to display ranks for my users. I noticed that they did not show up one day, so I tried to fix the problem. I honestly could not.

The next day I go to see if there\'s a problem with the table, and sure enough it\'s deleted. It said I had three tables in my database, but two of them were deleted. One of them was pretty much empty, and the other contained all the users for my site. All their info, everything. I now have a bunch of angry users. If there is anyway you can restore the user table, please do so. If it\'s just a temporary problem, please tell me. I would really appreciate it if I could get my user table back.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Or don't help me. That works too. *sarcasm* I think I will be switching hosts, then. Not that anyone cares about their members.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, so I posted a support thing labelled \"MySQL Problem\" and it is a few pages back. The post got forty-two views and not a single reply. I am re-posting.

What happened: I used a field/column in my MySQL user table to display ranks for my users. I noticed that they did not show up one day, so I tried to fix the problem. I honestly could not.

The next day I go to see if there\'s a problem with the table, and sure enough it\'s deleted. It said I had three tables in my database, but two of them were deleted. One of them was pretty much empty, and the other contained all the users for my site. All their info, everything. I now have a bunch of angry users. If there is anyway you can restore the user table, please do so. If it\'s just a temporary problem, please tell me. I would really appreciate it if I could get my user table back.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Or don't help me. That works too. *sarcasm* I think I will be switching hosts, then. Not that anyone cares about their members.

You are of course free to leave.
Just remember that this is a free service, and that you're getting hosting for absolutely nothing. Most of the support team are volunteers, and if we had known a definite answer to your question, then you would have been told it. Nevertheless, here's the deletion form. If you're going to leave anyway, there's no point in waiting until the server is fixed, is there?

Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account.
cPanel username:
( ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

Status
Not open for further replies.