please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobstermind61

Reaction score
i got a warning sayin something about there is to much memory flooding my cpu or something like that, and im on my second warning and i don't understand how to fix the issue? how can i fix this problem?

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

I don't want my account suspended because i dont understand the issue. I am on my second warning or whatever and i need help to find out what i need to do to fix it!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
Please take a look at this article which contains information about high resource usage including some tips for avoiding high resource usage in the future. One of the first things to do is consider temporarily disabling any add-ons, mods, or plug-ins which you might be using.
..C
....A
......R
........L

mobstermind61

Reaction score
Howdy;
Please take a look at this article which contains information about high resource usage including some tips for avoiding high resource usage in the future. One of the first things to do is consider temporarily disabling any add-ons, mods, or plug-ins which you might be using.
..C
....A
......R
........L

it just did it again now im on the 3rd one! idk what to do about it now my account is gone for good

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

i think it might be cause i installed a new shoutbox plugin for mybb forum, but i am getting loads of traffic and a lot of users are posting comments all a once, i dont want to loose my shout box because it is one of the main plugins that are pulling in my website traffic. I disabled almost all my other mods but, 3 are still running. is there any other way i can reduce load without taking out my shoutbox plugin?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
First of all, don't panic. High resource usage suspensions are always temporary suspensions. If you get too many a community helper may have to unsuspend you but your account will not be permanently suspended for this. It is just something that has to be worked out.

I don't use shoutbox but my understanding is that it is a little heavy on system resources.
You may wish to consider upgrading your service if you wish to continue using shoutbox.
Free Hosting Comparison

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.