please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackxx

Reaction score
please help me i can't upload any themes to my word-press or install new images i keep getting this error and i have allot of space left please help me slove this problem i never had this problem before just now thank you

k-png.8174

Attachments

• k.png
    k.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 14

peppermi

Reaction score
try uploading them to you Wp content then themes sometimes WP bugs out

jackxx

Reaction score
thank you for your answer peppermi. but also i can't upload images. this iis hard now i have to upload manually i wish they help me fix this because i never had this problem before just today

peppermi

Reaction score
try uploading an image then screen shot it so I can see the error message

peppermi

Reaction score
hmm if you want I have teamviewer I can try to help you remotly so I can see it first hand and attempt to help fix it if you ould like

jackxx

Reaction score
its from them i think because i tried to remove my wordpress installation and re-install new one and it is still the same

usama_rasab27

Reaction score
I don't think it is a client-side issue; it's a server side problem. That error usually means that the server's /tmp directory is full.

Thank You

jackxx

Reaction score
yes usama_rasab27 i thought its from them to because i delete everything started new wordpress installation and stills same problems

usama_rasab27

Reaction score
Hi, if you're on the 'VOX' Server or maybe another server, on MySQL it say's:
The MySQL® server is currently offline.
So, that's why it won't connect to the database.

newswatc

Reaction score
try uploading them to you Wp content then themes sometimes WP bugs out
Hey peppermi. I apologize, but omg you are hot. I saw your nature shots, and all I can say is omg! You are amazing...and you seem real friendly too. But anyway, not to creep you out or anything...just wanted to express how freakin awesome you look. So yeah, that's about it. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.