Please Help, my site is gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JF-Rat

Reaction score
Hiya, when I type in my adress (www.jesusfreaks.za.org) I dont have a site anymore... its only showing index and stuff... which is totally baffling for me... what do I do?

JF-Rat

Reaction score
huh? Its not showing for me....

All im getting is this...

Index of /
Name Last modified Size Description
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parent Directory 10-Feb-2005 18:36 -
cgi-bin/ 18-Jul-2004 11:59 -
rvadmin/ 18-Jul-2004 12:59 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.hidden.clockworkcomputers.net.z Port 80

...now im even more baffled by your answer...

Rhianna

Reaction score
I see everything :)

I can even quote from your site:

The bible says that there is a centre in everybody called 'your heart'. It is like a nerve centre, a processor, the captain's seat, like in a spaceship. Most of the time, your ego sits on this. You decide where to go. You may even pray or go to church from time to time. But Jesus says: "This is not enough for me; I want to sit in the captain’s seat and steer your spaceship!"[1]

I can see your deeper links within your site & I can quote them too if anyone doesn't believe me :D

I use Firefox either 1.0 or the previous version.
What browser are you using and are you certain that your ISP connection is not faulty?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Your site is one of the ones we transferred over to the new server, the changes haven't propagated to your ISP yet =) That is why some can see it and some can't...

-Corey

JF-Rat

Reaction score
well, I just used firfox now... and it shows on their... but I mainly use ie... and so do i other people... waaaaa!!! lol *stomps off screaming like a girl*

Rhianna

Reaction score
Corey said:
Your site is one of the ones we transferred over to the new server, the changes haven't propagated to your ISP yet =) That is why some can see it and some can't...

-Corey

Well my ISP caught on because I can see the entire site :)
It's a very nice site & we're glad to host it.
Should JF-Rat contact his ISP?
Why did Theory have a problem with IE? (Well, I've had so many problems with IE that I don't use it anymore)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of between the 2 browsers is one is holding it in cache or temp files. When he was using IE he saw "hidden.clockworkcomputers.net" which is the hostname of the server he WAS on so his browser is not looking at the correct server. This is usually a propagation issue from ISPs, if you open a command prompt and try pinging the site it should return 70.87.85.52, if it is returning 69.93.194.58 it has not propagated for you yet.

-Corey

JF-Rat

Reaction score
lol, so what Can I do?

I dont like using Firefox coz it doesnt show my page proper... But I guess ill have to use it for now... ooooh!!!

Is there anyway it can be fixed? Or did I miss something u said already?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If firefox can see it your computer can see it. Something is wrong with IE, try clearing the cookies, and temp files. Go to start>>run, type in cmd. When the black DOS box comes up type in "ping <insertyoursitehere.com>" without the http://www.

Let me know which IP comes up.

-Corey

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
wow very very nice site! im christian as well im gonna take a look at it! btw: what program did u use to make it or did u use html

JF-Rat

Reaction score
Um, I jsut tried that Corey, but its not recognising what Im saying... If it helps any, I dont have the website on my PC... I use Mambo

Richard

Reaction score
thesims2extreme said:
wow very very nice site! im christian as well im gonna take a look at it! btw: what program did u use to make it or did u use html

He uses mambo as he said and my help that is :D

Theres also another guy Preaching4jc16 he too is a christian as am I

Telkom our one and only telephone provider still hasn't cought on i'm still directed to the only server oh well you can argue with a monopoly

JF-Rat

Reaction score
YEYE!!

ITS WORKIN !! !! !!!!!!!! :D

I deleted some cookie thingies.... and its working again... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Btw thnx to the people who liked the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.