Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamez247

Reaction score
when i login on my x10hosting account i click the link to my cpanel it doesnt load or work. please help my cpanel link used to work and it works on a proxy it just doesnt load on my ip

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Have your tried directly lotus.x10hosting.com:2082/ or are you using yoursitename.com:2082/ ? Could you also run a traceroute to lotus.x10hosting.com? If you don't know how, simply tell us what operating system you are using and we'll provide more detailed instruction.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
are you by any chance at work or school? It seem to be fairly common that they block the port 2082 (or rather all ports except 80 and a few selected others that are needed).

Trying xav0989's suggestions is also a good place to start.

If you are at home and know for sure that you do not have a block in your firewall post back and someone will escalate the thread as that would mean further investigation.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
vista would be operating system

Are you using your laptop at home or at school/work?

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Press the windows key and R at the same time. Then type cmd. A black window will appear. Type in there
Code:
tracert lotus.x10hosting.com
and post back everything that the program outputs. This will help in determining the cause of error.

NOTE: if you are using Internet Explorer 7 or earlier, there are some known bugs with non-typical HTTP ports, such as port 2082. If you are using Internet Explorer 7, I suggest you upgrade to version 8 or download another browser such as Firefox.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.