Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
my hosting account is aquarianderek.x10.mx and I am trying to get my add on domain giah.org.mx to come up but I keep getting crazy messages..

I can no longer find any data.. when I click on giah.org.mx in cp I get - no records found...

I get this when trying to upload my data - C:\fakepath\index.htm: 2.09 KB: 100% Complete

WHEN I GO TO ADD ON DOMAINS I SEE THIS

Addon Domains Document Root Username Redirects to Actions
No Addon Domains are configured.

But it shows up giah.org.mx under

public_html
cgi-bin
giah.org.mx

TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!!

Consultar WHOIS

Nombre de Dominio (No es necesario escribir www)
Contacto

Nombre del objeto buscado: giah.org.mx

Dominios
giah.org.mx

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
giah.org.mx doesn't work

Your main site works fine.

Reaction score
I can no longer find any data.. when I click on giah.org.mx in cp I get - no records found...

I get this when trying to upload my data - C:\fakepath\index.htm: 2.09 KB: 100% Complete

public_html
cgi-bin
giah.org.mx

TOTALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't understand what is happening? Tell me which domain you are trying to use and what else?

Reaction score
I hope this information helps

POSTED 12/27/2010

I have an account with x10 it was originally aquarianderek.x10hosting.com but is now changed to aquarianderek.x10.mx THE SERVER CHANGED AS WELL , my other page's domain name is giah.org.mx and was orriginally redirected to aquarianderek.x10hosting.com.. My giah.org.mx domain was not paid and shut down, I have since repaid it.. Will it automatically return to normal? Do I need to do anything? Below is my original post over a year ago when my x10 hosting account was aquarianderek.x10hosting.com...

POSTED 1 year ago
(Hello,
my name is Derek and I have a free account with x10hosting and it is great! No banners, no ads, superfast, easy to use, I am very pleased. aquarianderek.x10hosting.com
I have since completed a new web site for our Mexican non-profit organization G.I.A.H. Internacional A.C. and have the domain name giah.org.mx. I would like to use this domain with your service. Can I use the same account as aquarianderek.x10hosting.com and host this new domain there but separate. I would like to have both domains. Thank you for your help and excellent service.
Derek
yes.
it very simple.

you just have to go into your Control Panel, under Parked Domains just add in your domain: giah.org.mx
and make sure your nameservers are pointed to:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

and just wait a bit, it may take up to 24 hours for nameservers to propagate.)"

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think you are able to recover your data since it has been so long..

Reaction score
but my account was not suspended... only my domain name giah.org.mx.. but that is another server another organization , my data is on x10 server under aquarianderek.x10.mx ... it should stay there

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, I don't understand what you are talking about, what exactly do you want me to do?

Reaction score
Bro If I knew what you should do I would do it myself...

my hosting account is aquarianderek.x10.mx and I am trying to get my add on domain giah.org.mx to come up but I keep getting crazy messages..

public_html
cgi-bin
giah.org.mx

I am trying to add-on giah.org.mx

Addon Domains
Addon Domain Additions

There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details
Error from domain wrapper: Domain already exists, it was not added.: giah.aquarianderek.x10.mx

Oops! Google Chrome could not find giah.org.mx
Suggestions:
Search on Google:

Google Chrome Help - Why am I seeing this page?
©2011 Google - Google Home

I just want my page to come up

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

my home page (but with no images) for giah.org.mx comes up when I type http://giah.aquarianderek.x10.mx/ into browser..

This was not like this before.. + I cannot find ANY data for my giah.org.mx site in my control panel.. nothing ..

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

I got it to work, but I cannot find my data ANYWHERE! It should still be on the server, can you help me find it?? Or do I need to upload everything again?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried deleting or re-adding your domain? Be sure to delete your empty folder for the domain that you are confused about it being there, as well. If you can't find your site's files, then something did indeed go wrong and you'll have to reupload your backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.